Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dancing for Easter

So I guess this is my week to be brave and go ahead and post on my blogs. I always feel like nothing I want to post is good enough so I just don't - it's stupid I know, but it's how I think. Anyways if you're following this blog I just wanted to give a heads up that we are finally pulling a small, imperfect dance performance off for Easter! We haven't gotten a date confirmed but it will be sometime on Easter weekend, hopefully.

I'm nervous, but super excited. We are in crunch mode with dances to still be taught and an order to be made but the fact that we don't have it all together is awesome because it allows God to come in and make it His and makes us depend on Him to get us through. So pray for us if you're reading this. We need it!

2 comments:

  1. Tipharah - I love what He is telling you, keep listening to Him, He loves your heart! You are an awesome woman of God. Don't be afraid, know that He is always with you!
    <3 Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read this, and am praying. I am so excited about this dance, Tipharah. Glad my girls have an opportunity to be a part, and to work with you. I saw a wall hanging at Burke's last night that comes to my mind for you now: PASSION..... STRENGTH.....COURAGE. You're an incredible lady. and I amen what Tara says --- He is ALWAYS with you. :)

    ReplyDelete